Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's about time!

It is a little known fact (not even known to me as of 10 minutes ago) that I was traumatized by a picture of a breastfeeding baby on Facebook. It was horrific, there I was looking through Facebook at pictures of scantily clad young women when I came across an image of a breast... but rather than being there for my sexual enjoyment it was expressing milk to feed a baby human! EWWWWWW!!!! HAVE SOME SHAME WOMEN! BREASTS HAVE A PURPOSE AND IT'S NOT THAT! Needless to say, I've never returned to Facebook because of this trauma. So imagine my thanks when I found out that Facebook was deleting those images (Via Afarensis, via Adventures in Ethics and Science, via Aetiology, Via One small step for breastfeeding...)!

2 comments:

jonedear said...

Instagram allows users to edit and upload photos and short videos through Instamods.net. Users can add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts and make them searchable by other users within the app.

johnwhat said...

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with quialty content.
How to Tag a Business on Facebook