Friday, November 9, 2007

Blog readability is High School?

What a crock!

Apparently Agraphia got Genius so I checked mine to see and "high school". Sure, it clearly just does a find match ranking and perhaps a word length check (if you're lucky) to make up a fairly arbitrary ranking. But apparently I rank High School...



I feel like I'm being punished for making the material understandable... because what it is really saying that the blog is tightly wound and incoherent without mass appeal and what I am reading is that him is Genius and me is idiot. That's what I'm reading even if it ain't saying it. Screw this... antidisestablishmentarianism!

I will put a nix on this vexing problem, though I have no empirical evidence that circumlocutions provide even auxiliary benefit to one's rank on the aforementioned arbitrary blog metric. I am attempting to achieve possession of no liquid monetary possessions (as the idiom should read) via a vocabulary far exceeding the mundane vernacular of one's secondary education.

No comments: