The Non-Profits latest episode did had a great cite to a page about Michael Newdow.
Wow, the hate and utter stupidity of the average American is horrifically lacking.
* ""Under God" was added in the 1950's to combat the 'godless communists' - it's propaganda, and it SHOULD be removed."
* "For the deist and atheist who deny GOD and the Biblical foundation of the United States of America… they would do well to objectively consider the truth of the matter: For my brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray that GOD will pour out His Grace on those who are blind by choice. "Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, is of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important." - C.S. Lewis JOHN 3:16"
* "Take it out or not, I will ALWAYS, REPEAT ALWAYS, say ONE NATION UNDER GOD when I make the pledge."
* "Lil ole Newdow at it again eh? Not surprised. Anyway, the phrase which he bases his lawsuit on "seperation of church and state" appears nowhere in the Constitution or in any Founding document. I agree with the comment that if Newdow doesn't like it here, well, go live somewhere else."
* "Why do they allow Michael to continue with his diatribe on this issue??? One nation under God. There can be no other way. Like it or not we are a Christian nation only by the grace of an Almighty God."
These are just taken one after another. These are tame (I chose them at random) but even that crap... tame.