Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fake Ark, Hoaxes, and psychics.

Apparently there is no God. The Noah's Ark thing was fake. Which clearly means everything in Christianity is a hoax. Just like Piltdown man proved Evolution was fake. However, every atheist I know predicted that the Ark was a fake. Which means that atheists are psychic and have supernatural powers or at the very least some sort of magical power that is not understood. Since clearly something seemingly amazing = something supernatural = something divine = God exists. It's like a paradox wrapped in a paradox wrapped in a hoax circled by some thing that looks a bit like silly lies.

I was the archaeologist with the Chinese expedition in the summer of 2008 and was given photos of what they now are reporting to be the inside of the Ark. I and my partners invested $100,000 in this expedition (described below) which they have retained, despite their promise and our requests to return it, since it was not used for the expedition. The information given below is my opinion based on what I have seen and heard (from others who claim to have been eyewitnesses or know the exact details).

So $100,000 grand for a few hoax pictures. Jeepers. I'd make a fake claim about finding Noah's Ark for tenth that price.

No comments: