Friday, June 11, 2010

Stupid Clown Posse... Seriously?



Maybe they are wicked insanely smart geniuses who just pretend to be the dumbest people ever, but seriously, nobody can pretend to be that stupid without being that stupid.

You need to watch and roll your eyes at the first video before watching the SNL parody. I'm glad that most people realize how extremely stupid it is rather than me just sitting there alone and pointing out that there are scientific explanations for things.

In case you wonder. HowStuffWorks has a pretty good explanation of how magnets work.
I see miracles all around me
Stop and look around, it’s all astounding
Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don’t wanna talk to a scientist
Y’all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

No comments: